[linux-lvm] unwanted autocreation of /dev/mapper/ entries while using parted on lvm devices

Hi List,

Im not sure, if the udev-rules of lvm is creating this. Im Using Ubuntu
12.04.4 + lvm git yesterday, compiles with --enable-udev_sync
--enable-udev_rules. Here my testing results:

root dmicrash\:rules.d# vgcreate myvg /dev/sdc1 /dev/sdd1
  Volume group "myvg" successfully created
root dmicrash\:rules.d# lvcreate --name test --size 20G myvg
  Logical volume "test" created
root dmicrash\:rules.d# parted /dev/myvg/test mklabel msdos

root dmicrash\:rules.d# parted /dev/myvg/test mkpart primary  0% 40%

root dmicrash\:rules.d# ls /dev/mapper/
control  myvg-test  myvg-test1

The device myvg-test1 was created automatically (normally this is done
by kpartx?). I disabled gnome-automounter, didnt help.

I tried to monitor this with udevadm --monitor, but i didnt get
displayed the rule-file who did this.

Any hints?

Tfh!
Oliver