Re: [linux-lvm] LV mirror extents on same physical device

On 22-02-2014 11.12 +0100, emmanuel segura wrote:
>    i don't understand why you are using two mirror technologies together, i'm
>    using in lvm mirror without mdadm and never found problems
---end quoted text---

hi Emmanuel,
I personally prefer to use mdadm RAID1, and I'm only using lvm mirroring to recover from an mdadm failure. If you want to learn more, I encourage you to join the mailing list for mdadm issues (linux-raid vger kernel org).
best,
Julie