Re: [linux-lvm] LV mirror extents on same physical device

I doubt anybody else will have this problem, but just in case...
my solution was to upgrade lvm2, convert my mirrors to linear arrays, and recreate the mirrors. After the lvm2 upgrade, I didn't see allocation errors when creating the mirrored log.

lvconvert -m0 /dev/VolGroup00/lvname
lvconvert -m1 --mirrorlog=mirrored /dev/VolGroup00/lvname

best,
Julie