Re: [linux-lvm] Mounting a read only disk

Glad it's working for you now Angel. I noticed you had exactly the same
error messages as I did in my post yesterday.

Was there any way of telling from the information you gave, or the output of
any other command, if the LUNs are RW or RO?

Kind regards,

Sebastian