[linux-lvm] Setting readahead for Logical Volumes via udev

David Wittman dwittman at gmail.com
Tue May 20 15:37:50 UTC 2014

Hey Peter,

Thanks for the response. I've previously tried the "change" action, and
adding the specifier for the DM_ACTIVATION environment variable had no
effect. I'm also aware of the capability to set the readahead on a
per-volume basis, but I'm looking for a solution which handles setting
these values at boot time and/or volume creation time.

Dave