[linux-lvm] [dm-devel] fix corrupted thin pool

Vasiliy Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Sun Oct 26 19:46:45 UTC 2014

> From the metadata  something bad was going one:
>
> Fri Oct 24 17:03:04 2014
>
> transaction_id = 120  - create = "3695"
>
> And suddenly on Fri Oct 24 18:07:23 2014
> pool is back on older transaction_id
>
> transaction_id = 114
>

> Is that the time of your vgcfgrestore?
>
> I'm attaching those metadata which you likely should put back to get in sync
> with your kernel metadata (assuming you have not modified those in any way)

Hm yes, i miss that one vg created in this time, thanks. As i
understand transaction id needs to be changed? Or something other?
But i have error:

lvchange -ay vg1/2735
  Check of thin pool vg1/tp1 failed (status:1). Manual repair required
(thin_dump --repair /dev/mapper/vg1-tp1_tmeta)!

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tolstov at selfip.ru
jabber: vase at selfip.ru