[linux-lvm] lvm thinpool metadata spare resizing

Ian Gordon ian.gordon at strath.ac.uk
Thu Apr 16 07:51:29 UTC 2015

Hello,

When I manually resized my thinpool's metdata lv with

lvextend -L +200M vg/tp_tmeta

it did not resize the lvol0_pmspare metadata spare lv.
Is this a problem for automatic recovery (or am I worrying too much)?

I can't manually resize the metadata spare lv because I get an error
"Can't resize internal logical volume lvol0_pmspare". Is there a way of
recreating the metadata spare lv?

Cheers,

--
Ian Gordon,
Department of Computer and Information Sciences,