Re: [linux-lvm] lvm thinpool metadata spare resizing

Dne 16.4.2015 v 09:51 Ian Gordon napsal(a):

Hello,

When I manually resized my thinpool's metdata lv with

lvextend -L +200M vg/tp_tmeta

it did not resize the lvol0_pmspare metadata spare lv.
Is this a problem for automatic recovery (or am I worrying too much)?

I can't manually resize the metadata spare lv because I get an error
"Can't resize internal logical volume lvol0_pmspare". Is there a way of
recreating the metadata spare lv?

Yep please open bugzilla for this case.

Zdenek