xterm

I guess I never sent the message I was going to last week about xterm.
[Noteto REW: If I did, kill this message...]

It seems that sending xterm an excessively long escape sequence kills
it (and perchance might be made to hack it, which would be quite bad.)

The xterm in XFree86-3.2 is immune to this problem. I recommend
everyone upgrade ASAP.

--
   - David A. Holland             |    VINO project home page:
     dholland eecs harvard edu    | http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/vino