Re: Bug in 2.2.3

[mod: I've suppressed the original announcement until now, This looks
like reliable information to me, so just to kill the rumor machine
-- REW ;-]

>         Tonight, I found that doing a kill -9 -1 as a normal user
>         kills root processes in 2.2.3ac1.  I talked with other
>         person and he had the same results with 2.2.3 plain.

I think your tester screwed up. 2.2.3ac1 does indeed have that problem - its
test code you get test code sized bugs 8). 2.2.3ac2 doesn;t have the problem
2.2.3 vanilla doesn't appear to have the problem either. It certainly doesn't
contain the erroneous capability check I was playing with