[Lohit-devel-list] Current Lohit Fonts Bugs

Leon Ho llch at redhat.com
Mon Jul 10 04:46:29 UTC 2006

Hi Rahul,

Good descriptions on the current problem thanks!

> 1. 179821[bn] and 169110[bn]: most important.
> 2. 189476[ta]: must affect normal use
> 3. 194615[hi][mr]: does affects normal usability
> 4. 197216[bn]: visible but not severe
> 5. 187871[pa]: small problem
> 6. 183144: its almost solved

I agree on the justification and prioritization. Please go ahead and generate
patch separately from the top - then we will review together and get them
into our project cvs.

If we have couple of patches before FC6 T2 freeze, we can incorporate them for
wider testing!

Thanks!
Leon