Re: [Lohit-devel-list] New Location For Lohit Fonts

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 7:34 PM, Rahul Bhalerao <b rahul pm gmail com> wrote:
<snip
>  This had to be done since the previous location i.e. wiki on
>  fedoraproject.org had many limitations. The new location which is
>  based on "trac" is a better project management system. Note that the
>  the version control system is changed from cvs to svn. We now also
>  have the facility to view and browse the source online. There have
>  been requests to make tarballs available in a form other than wiki
>  attachments, so that is also done temporarily now.
>
>  For more details please visit the new project home page.

Thanks much for taking this up ... will make bumping future releases
easier. One question -- I generally track new releases through the cvs
commits list. Is there a way to track svn commits?

Thanks,
--
Arun Raghavan
(http://nemesis.accosted.net)