[Lohit-devel-list] pushing lohit bugs to lohit-devel list as well

प्रविण सातपुते pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 19:41:46 UTC 2010

Hi All,

     I was thinking to improve lohit-devel list little bit more, presently
we are using this list only like a announce list, but there are lost of
development happening for lohit, sometime its like bugs, RFE in bugzilla.

I am planning add lohit-devel list in cc of each lohit bugs in Fedora, it
will help people here to know what are the problem and may be we can get
some more contribution as well from community.

I am also encouraging other people, who are maintaining lohit font in other
ditros say debain and ubuntu (and any other) to please cc bugs filed against
lohit, do cc' it to lohit-devel list.
Many times its happen actual problem is not font but other related thing, so
its better to discuss those things here in this list.

I dont think it will increase much traffic of this list, presently its very
low, so it will become bit moderate.

Thanks,
Pravin S