[Lohit-devel-list] Lohit Tamil with Embolden transformation

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 00:38:28 UTC 2011

On Friday 02 December 2011 01:11 PM, pravin.d.s at gmail.com wrote:
> On 2 December 2011 10:43, Santhosh Thottingal<sthottingal at wikimedia.org>wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 10:00 AM, pravin.d.s at gmail.com
>> <pravin.d.s at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, looks like my testing was also happened with cached font.
>>> Tested with konqueror now outline looks proper.
>>
>> ok. I tried with emboldening with some other ratios too, but 25em gave
>> me smooth outline compared to other values.
>>
> Nothing for now, if Tamil speaker are happy with it, lets go with it.

Hello -- I am sorry but perhaps I have missed the earlier mails on this
topic as I was busy with my Ph D submission routines.

Please clarify what you are doing to the Lohit Tamil font and then I can
look into it and tell you whether "Tamil speaker(s) are happy with it"
or not.

Thanks.

--
Shriramana Sharma