[Lohit-devel-list] Git tag Lohit fonts?

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 03:57:29 UTC 2013

On 5 October 2013 10:34, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry at gmail.com> wrote:

> Should we do tag with each release? Or better, if each language has
> different release timeline, move to separate repository for each
> language?

Hi Kartik,

 Good point.

 I think having tag with release will good enough, don't want to move each
language to different repository for ease of maintenance.

 Present lohit git is already bit complicated and it will remain till we
dont with lohit2 project.

- Lohit 2 development activity going on
https://github.com/pravins/lohit2,  After release we are merging it
with main lohit branch.
- Lohit present instance available on  github as well on fedorahosted.

 We will update this in coming 6-7 months.

 For lohit project release tarballs are available from
https://fedorahosted.org/releases/l/o/lohit/

Thanks,
Pravin Satpute