[Lohit-devel-list] Help

Sneha Kore snekore at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 03:50:26 UTC 2014

hi ,

>>But I am not able to type in Gujarati. When I Open Microsoft Office
>>Word and Select Lohit Gujarati font and When I start typing It types
>>in English Character, instead of Gujarati.

>>Please Help me to solve this issue.

It seems you haven't set Gujarati as your Language Preference. Can you
please make sure you have selected "Gujarati keyboard" in "Language
Preference" ? or else you can use short cut (Windows key+space) to navigate
amongst the Languages & to select the one which you want to use.
hope this finds useful.

Thanks,
Sneha