[Lohit-devel-list] [Announce] Released 2.92.2 version of the Lohit Gujarati (Lohit2 project)

Pravin Satpute psatpute at redhat.com
Thu Jan 2 10:05:06 UTC 2014

Hi All,

    First of all happy new year !!

    There was one interesting bug [1] got reported against 2.92.1
release of Lohit Gujarati. After lots of debug found it was introduced
due to our recent additions of extended i-matras and corresponding rules.

    We have resolved this issue. Due to high severity of bug we are
doing this minor release.

    I believe Lohit Gujarati is stable now and we can consider it in low
maintenance mode now.

    Updated lohit project page [2] for download details. Source tarball
link [3], TTF tarball link [4] and webfonts format for Lohit is at [5].

    I will soon build this for Fedora. Feedback and suggestions for
improvements are welcome.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute

1. https://github.com/pravins/lohit/issues/31