[Lohit-devel-list] Announcing Lohit Devanagari 2.95.1 release

Pravin Satpute psatpute at redhat.com
Wed Mar 25 06:28:03 UTC 2015

Hi All,

   We done last release 2.95.0 of lohit devanagari with Latin support
and ttfautohint support. [1]  While using it we found issues with it. It
was basically we were using autohinting on hinted font and was not
working very well. [2]

   Removed autohinting from lohit-devanagari fontconfig file now and
also improved shape of U+0960 as per patch from Shriramana.

   Please see changelog for more information. Release tarballs are
available on fedorahosted page. [3]Feel free to report if any issue At
github [4]

Thanks,
Pravin Satpute

1.