Re: [lvm-devel] Why print_log() is doing the memlock check?

Thanks for reply.

Alasdair G Kergon <agk redhat com> wrote:
> While i/o is suspended you could have a situation where
> most of the rest of the system blocks up until i/o is
> resumed,

However, when a trouble occurs in the server currently used
for business, it needs to avoid that it becomes impossible to
investigate in order that there may be no log.

If logging is suspended until unlocked, does it solve?

When it is true, I shall want to consider the addition which
suspends logging.

  Shinn'ya Hoshino          mailto:hoshino-s ma dnes nec co jp