Re: [lvm-devel] clvmd-command.c: unchecked realloc return value: potential DoS?

Thanks for the patches Jim. I'm not ignoring them, I'm just very busy on another
piece at the moment.

They look good to me and I'll get round to them as soon as I can.

--
Patrick

Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street,
Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 ITE, UK.
Registered in England and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903