Re: [lvm-devel] permitting tightly scoped declarations

Well, i would probably vote for allowing C99-style declarations
anywhere, but even declarations at the start of the block would be an
improvement... IMHO / personal preference (ie. i find code easier to
write, easier to read and getting better compile-time checks, too).

Yours (C++-spoilt) Peter.