[lvm-devel] fix for link pthread-related link failure on Debian

FYI, I've just fixed in LVM the problem I fixed in device-mapper
not long ago: link failure (due to unsatisfied -lpthread references)
when building with --enable-static_link.  I noticed it on a Debian
unstable system.  The patch will show up here in a few minutes:

  http://git.et.redhat.com/?p=lvm2.git