[lvm-devel] Posting a patch

Hi
Please excuse my ignorance but this not something I have done often
enough to know how to do correctly.

I have written a small patch for the man page lvm.8 that I want to
submit. However I am unsure whether I should be creating a diff with cvs
or diff and then if I use either what type of diff needs to be
submitted.

The lvm page only has guidelines on submitting kernel pathces and that
is more of a coding guideline anyway.

Any help would be appreciated.

Or as suggested by Alasdair to just post the whole new man page seeing
as it is so small.

Regards