[lvm-devel] Source code repository changes

I have begun merging the device-mapper part of the dm repository into
the lvm2 one.

In future there'll probably be only a single tarball release containing
both lvm2 and device-mapper userspace code.

I'll retain makefile targets that only build/install device-mapper for
those that do not need lvm2.

During the merging, CVS users might need to take fresh checkouts of the tree
as I shall be moving things around in an attempt to retain some file history.
I have no idea whether the git import script will cope, but there should
probably be a fresh import made once the process is complete.

I also intend to drop the debian and 2.4 kernel directories as nobody has been
maintaining them.

Alasdair
--
agk redhat com