[lvm-devel] lvcreate -s - why specifying size for snapshot ?

Hi all,
Disk
After hunting for relevant documents and failing to find one.
I would like to know if its not true that the size of the snapshot
should be equal to the original volume?
If so, then why do we accept size for a snapshot?

Or Am I missing something somewhere else?

--
Regards,
Sandeep.

“To learn is to change. Education is a process that changes the learner.”