[lvm-devel] Re: LVM command-line interface for shared snapshots

If we all start replying to this e-mail, it could become pretty fragmented and hard to follow. So, I've taken my thoughts and merged them as best I could with what Mikulas has proposed and put them up on the wiki.

http://sources.redhat.com/lvm2/wiki/FeatureRequests/dm/snapshots

If people would rather have all discussion on the mailing list, or some combination - I'm sure we could do that too.

 brassow