[lvm-devel] Re: LVM command-line interface for shared snapshots

Jonathan Brassow jbrassow at redhat.com
Wed May 20 18:41:41 UTC 2009

If we all start replying to this e-mail, it could become pretty
fragmented and hard to follow.  So, I've taken my thoughts and merged
them as best I could with what Mikulas has proposed and put them up on
the wiki.

http://sources.redhat.com/lvm2/wiki/FeatureRequests/dm/snapshots

If people would rather have all discussion on the mailing list, or
some combination - I'm sure we could do that too.

  brassow