[lvm-devel] the new commandline interface

I put the new interface here:

http://sources.redhat.com/lvm2/wiki/FeatureRequests/dm/snapshots

Besides what we talked about, I also propose aliasing --virtualsize to -L
for all non-snapshot volumes. Both these arguments will do the same thing
if not operating on a snapshot.

The reason is that the same commands should be used if the user runs
lvresize script on a snapshot or non-snapshot volume --- so that the virt
team can write single scripts that can manage machines on both snapshot
and linear volumes.

Mikulas