[lvm-devel] EVMS to LVM

Hi,

 I am in the process of moving from EVMS to LVM. Is there a documentation which will help me in this process? Does LVM support plugin model, incase I want to manage partitions my own way, like EVMS allowed?

 Does LVM detect EVMS segments/Region/container or any such EVMS specific stuff and convert them to LVM semantics?

Thanks in advance,
Kalis