[lvm-devel] Can't delete "open" snapshots

Someone recently noted here that they have been having trouble deleting
snapshots. I have been seeing the same behaviour with that latest CVS builds.
I can create a snap, run "lvs", then try to delete the snapshot. Sometimes it
will delete but more often lvremove complains the snap is "open" and refuses.
If I rerun lvremove it will usually work eventually if I try several times.
Oddly, running "lvs" after creating the snap seems to make it harder to
delete.

Thank you.