Re: [lvm-devel] Release tarballs location

If a release was moved to 'old' it generally means it's not one I
recommend you run - a newer release is a better one to use.
In general, the versions left there are the ones that showed themselves
to be more stable.

When I did this week's release and removed the previous release (it's
a memory corruption bug in it) I started thinking about what we could do to
document this a bit better.

Yes, I could put them all directly into 'old' to deal with this immediate
problem - good idea.

Alasdair