Re: [lvm-devel] [Patch] Split mirror fixes

On Jul 12, 2010, at 9:30 AM, Jonathan Brassow wrote:

2) Even though we are grabbing devices to split off from
  the original mirror from the end of the sub_lv list,
  why are they the numericly first LVs (i.e lv_mimage_0
  instead of lv_mimage_3)?  You would expect to have
  lv_mimage_[01] in your original instead of lv_mimage_[23].
  Will answer this before checking in the patch - can be
  answered by gdb and tracking structures...  I also have
  yet to ensure that this doesn't affect the specification
  of devices to be removed, since they are shifted to the
  end of the list before being pulled.

The list was being reordered before the sub-lvs were pulled. I've fixed this in a separate patch.

 brassow