[lvm-devel] How to use liblvm

Hi,

I am new to lvm programming and want to use API instead of CLI,

I have scanned all functions in lvm2app.h,

but I couldn't find one function that can match the command "pvcreate" and I don't know where to use "physical_volume".

Could you give me an example about how to build a  logical volume and its snapshot using "liblvm"?

Thank you very much!