Re: [lvm-devel] userspace patches for shared snapshots

A forward goto is unlikely to get through without a decent name (I don't
think 'midcycle' tells me much useful) and (very brief) explanation of the
non-standard code structure in the comment: it'll need people like me to
understand that any other way of structuring it (including moving some
of the code out to a function or 'rotating' the loop or having an ugly
'first time' variable) would be significantly (not merely slightly) more
convoluted or harder to understand.

Alasdair