[lvm-devel] a pvmove and raid metadata question

Having been enlightened about moving the pvs under RAID volumes by specifying
the legs and not the lv as a whole I did some tests. I noticed that it is
possible to move the metadata and the image as separate pieces to different
pvs. Is possibly having the image and the metadata on different devices
supported or intentional?

Thank you.