Re: [lvm-devel] [lvm2-commits] master - Revert "cleanup: simplify option matching function"

Hi,

Alasdair Kergon <agk fedoraproject org> writes:
> This reverts commit 0396ade38b88431d959ce02fac689306a2c47786.
>
> The original code also handled len==1, which the new code doesn't.
> Press <TAB> in the lvm shell to get a list of the possible
> flag completions for a single hyphen.

is there any chance of getting this in a form of a functional test?
Requirements in a machine-checked form are very useful. Every time we
have a regression like this (usually this happens because someone had no
idea that something was supposed to work) we should have a test that
checks for it, so we build up these, and avoid such mistakes in future.

Petr

--
id' Ash = Ash; id' Dust = Dust; id' _ = undefined