Re: [lvm-devel] Internal error: Pool read_vg crc mismatch only when running in test environment

Dne 21.6.2013 01:18, Tony Asleson napsal(a):
Writing some new unit test cases for my latest liblvm patch set and at
the moment I am running into a case where I can run the unit test case
against real disk and it works, but if I run it in the test environment
with loop back devices I am getting an abort with:

"Internal error: Pool read_vg crc mismatch."

Any ideas why this error isn't occurring on both?

This happens - if you have requested 'read-only'  VG struct,
and you have modifed something in this vgmem pool
(either writing to struct, or just using vgmem pool for allocation)

Zdenek