[lvm-devel] Bug Report

Bryn M. Reeves bmr at redhat.com
Tue May 28 11:07:30 UTC 2013

On 05/24/2013 11:32 PM, Rajiv Shah wrote:
> I am reporting a bug on behalf of William Schaub at the Ubuntu Launchpad
> Bug Tracker. The link below directs you to the report and a patch.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lvm2/+bug/1173904

The patch attached to the launchpad ticket modifies debian/rules and
debian/dmeventd.install to enable internal mirrors and add the correct
dmeventd files.

The debian directory is not included in upstream lvm2 so this needs to
be changed in the Ubuntu packaging.

There's another hunk changing tools/Makefile.in but it just shuffles
some LVMLIBS/LIBS command line arguments around - it doesn't look like
it actually fixes anything.

Regards,
Bryn.