[lvm-devel] master - lvmdump: list also inactive units for lvmdump -s

Bryn M. Reeves bmr at redhat.com
Tue Apr 15 13:48:38 UTC 2014

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 01:43:33PM +0000, Peter Rajnoha wrote:
> lvmdump: list also inactive units for lvmdump -s
>
> ---
>  scripts/lvmdump.sh |    2 +-

For Red Hat (inc. Fedora, CentOS and RHEL) and recent Debian / Ubuntu
distributions you could also request an sosreport. The tool has support
for collecting lvmdump data, for e.g.:

# sosreport -o lvm2 -o systemd -klvm2.lvmdump

Would collect a similar set of data. The lvmdump option defaults to off
currently but I've considered switching this over to always collect
them.

Regards,
Bryn.