Re: [lvm-devel] cache support

Hmm, I'm not that familiar with thin allocation in lvm. Basically, I would
allocate the entire PV as a thin LV, attach my entire cache to that, and
then create all of my production LV's with thin allocation out of the single
thin LV? Interesting thought. I have sufficient storage for at least the
midterm, my perhaps flawed understanding is that going with thin LV's
introduces an extra layer of complexity and inefficiency versus regular
allocation?