Re: [lvm-devel] the description of '--partial' is missing in vgchange's man manual

Dne 4.6.2014 08:13, Dongmao Zhang napsal(a):
dear list,
     I found lvm do not any documents about the option '--partial'
neither in vgchange or lvchange. I think this could confuse the new
users of LVM.

     thank you

Hi

Some 'common' options are documented in  'man lvm'  - where you'll find
also other options like '-v, -d, -t,.....'

Maybe one day there will be script generated manpages for every command which will list all options, meanwhile use 'man lvm' for them...

Zdenek