Thanks to List

I just wanted to thank everyone on the list. I have a small hobby email mail server with fewer than 10 real users. I recently upgraded it to RHEL4 and asked many questions to this list which was very helpful. So thanks. My new "server" has been up and running flawlessly since Friday night. It took only 5 hours to backup everything, format and install RHEL4, then restore the home dirs and get the services configured and working correctly.

Thanks Again.

Troy