Re: DVD player on RH 4.0 ???

Correct me if I'm wrong but I suspect that for the most part Linux DVD playback software is hung up because of legal issues in regards to DVD encryption. When I was playing with Fedora Core 3 I installed Ogle via yum and it worked rather well. So well that I had a dual boot Windows/FC3 laptop that played back DVD's far better using Ogle than any Windows DVD software I've ever seen.