Re: DVD player on RH 4.0 ???

Saqib N Ali seagate com wrote:
Does RH 4.0 WS comes with a DVD Player. If not, any recommendations. I need
to delopy to several workstation, so it must be easy to install.

As far as I know it does not.

CyberLink announced PowerDVD for Linux, but all I can find on their
site are press releases:

<http://www.gocyberlink.com/eng/press_room/press_view.jsp?id=239>

It may be just for embedded developers like InterVideo's:

<http://www.intervideo.com/jsp/LinDVD.jsp>

Of course, you can install things like Xine or Mplayer without the
DeCSS libraries to watch, for example, _Revolution OS_. And, using
the DVD-ROM for data works fine of course.