RealPlayer and HelixPlauer conflicts

Folks,

Can any one duplicate this?

I have a RHEL WS 4 machine that installed with HelixPlayer (in the
base-x comps group).  During the nightly up2date runs this machine
attempts to download the update/install the newer HelixPlayer
(RHSA-2005:271) and also RealPlayer from the RHEL WS4 Extras channel.

I can see from the obsoletes list that RealPlayer obsoletes HelixPlayer.
However, up2date attempts to install them both and RPM barfs at file
conflicts right before the install.

Jack Neely
--
Jack Neely <slack quackmaster net>
Realm Linux Administration and Development