Re: RHEL4 / IBM San Volume Controller / Multipathing ...

Arjan van de Ven wrote:
On Thu, 2006-02-23 at 14:32 +0000, Finnur Örn Guðmundsson - TM Software
Skyggnir wrote:
Hi,
I've been using a driver from HP (they provide RPMS for RHEL4 with a driver straight from Qlogic) with failover support. I'm just woundering if the Qlogic driver provides the same support for IBM SVC controllers as it does for HP EVA equipment. But in the middle i've been in contact with a official IBM sales hq in Iceland and they've provided me with information that the SDD driver is available for RHEL4 and they will support it :). It would alhought be nice to hear from someone using this kind of equipment just so i know im not alone using RHEL 4 against it :D

and this all while RHEL4 already supports multipathing itself without
hacked drivers ;)