Email Harvesting by First Albany Capital

I don't know if I'm unique in this, but I just received an email about
participating in a zoomerang.com survey.  I can only imagine that
someone at First Albany Capital harvested my email address from one or
more of the mailing lists I subscribe to.  I sent the originator, one
Brian Wallins, the following reply, and recommend that anyone else who
received an invitation do likewise:

Harvesting email addresses and using them, even for a survey such as
this, is not an acceptable practice.  I won't be responding to the
survey.  If I receive another such invitation from you or anyone else at
your company, I will be filing an abuse complaint with your ISP as well
as whomever I can figure out is in a management position at your
company.  I am also going to recommend that everyone on the various Red
Hat mailing lists do the same.

Mark Post