RHN showing out-of-date systems as up-to-date

Hi list,

We've been having a problem with RHN showing lots of our servers
up-to-date when we know that need updates.  We've seen this from time to
time for years, but usually it was just one or two servers, however, in
the last month the problem seems to be much worse.

For example, right now there are both kernel and fetchmail updates that
have been released for a week and none of our systems actually have it,
yet RHN shows only 2 systems as needing an update.

Now, I can run a "package refresh" on all of our systems and then they
will show up correctly, but I just ran a "package refresh" less than two
weeks ago for this very same problem.

Of course I will open a case with Redhat, but I'm just curious if anyone
else has seen this, or anything like this.

Thanks,
Tom