RE: Flash on linux browser

Title: Flash on linux browser

I do occasionally have cases where I don’t get audio, but they are almost invariably because of a crashed/zombie mplayer or other app has locked the soundsystem.

I've also found that when running KDE (not sure if you are) as your Desktop Environment if artsd is running (and has performed some audio in the last minute or so) that I can't get audio out of flash either.  If you are running KDE try to killall your artsd processes and try again.

Aaron
--
Aaron Hagopian <ahagopian hranet org>
Health Resources Alliance