Re: greylisting suggestions and recommendations

nodata írta:

> Where is your mail stored then? GFS? NFS?

Our environment is somewhat simple. We have more mail "frontends" at
independent ISPs and these are transporting incoming mails toward our
local mailserver. We don't have GFS inside, but are planning; more of
our clients have fully clustered mail systems.

The sqlgrey helps to sync the greylisting databases between the frontensd.

--
BÉRES László	 RHCE, RHCX
senior IT engineer, trainer