Re: Does RHEL 4 support CJK (Chinese, Japanese and Korean)?

nz,

I meant to fix my typo. Adding a printer with lpadmin or adding it from being shared by another system will make the print job process through the RHEL4 CUPS server. You will want to use BrowsePoll and not attach any printers directly. This will allow your print jobs to be handed over to the print server (RHEL5) and allow that CUPS server do the processing.

Good luck.

~rp